07 October 2012

SEPTEMBER'S NEW ADDITIONS

Have a hop load of new beers added from the following breweries....

Rodenbach
Mikkeller / Brewdog
Longtrail
Old Forge Brewing Company
Stegmaier
Brooklyn Brewing Co.
Elysian
Nodding Head
Uinta
Ithaca
Wolaver's
Clown Shoes
New Belgium
Stone Brewing Co.


This is all within September! Am I an alcoholic? I hope not. O yeah, that's right. The beer is a tom thumbaholic. I'm safe. Well, read on... I added descriptions to a lot of them but not all of them. Some I just didn't take notes on at the time...!

Also, I will now be featuring the best beer of the month and the worst beer of the month. When I say worst and best, I mean that it's the one I enjoyed the most and the one I enjoyed the least. I will be starting with the month of September.

[Go up top to the "AMERICAN BEER LIST" tab or" FOREIGN BEER LIST" tab]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadya think?